Adding a Standard Subject Line for Email Replies in Agent Client
about 12 years ago | Article no. 1852
0 stars 16 ratings
THIS ARTICLE APPLIES TO:
All versions of Moxie Channels NetAgent (Email).
- Log into the Moxie Channels Web Administrator and navigate to Email > Mailboxes
- Click on the name of the mailbox for which you want to add the standard subject line
- Select the Reply Workflow tab
- Click on the Insert button towards the top of the window
- Enter the Name and Description fields
- Make sure the Enable Workflow option is checked
- Under the Action tab click on the Add Task button
- Use the dropdown arrow to select Reply Subject under the Reply Options
- In the blank field showing under Option, enter the text to be used as the standard subject line for all emails sent from this mailbox
- Click the Insert button to save the new workflow
AFFECTED SYSTEMS & USERS:
Any Moxie Channels NetAgent mailbox selected and all Agents resonding to emails from that mailbox.
If you have trouble performing these steps, or have additional questions, please contact our Support group at 877-373-7848 (option 2) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.